Coffee Spoons Continued
Merry Christmas! I hope you get to cleave some things.
OMG!!! I've only been reading you for a short while...but I swear I can hear an evil laugh busting forth.
Heh heh heh...My grandma asked me whom I was going to cleave. (My GRANDMA.)I told her I didn't know yet, but was working on a list. ;)
Way to go, Sweeney Todd.
Post a Comment
Hey there, void. Hey there, bots. Blogging is dead, but I'm not. I'm still alive, and still here. Hard to believe how much has happe...
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! I hope you get to cleave some things.
OMG!!! I've only been reading you for a short while...but I swear I can hear an evil laugh busting forth.
Heh heh heh...
My grandma asked me whom I was going to cleave. (My GRANDMA.)
I told her I didn't know yet, but was working on a list. ;)
Way to go, Sweeney Todd.
Post a Comment